cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Category on Agreement Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

In CLM when you are creating an Agreement with line items, there is a field called Item category that comes out after you added the item.This is a standard field, so is  there a way to default this field to the value Standard in CLM?

Please assist.

Thank You!

Precious

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Precious,

which CLM release are you using? We added a new field "Item Type" with the values Material or Service with Wave 8 and by default it is Material. When publishing a CLM agreement to SAP ERP with type Material is will use item category Standard, but I think Material versus Service is more meaningful.

In case you are using E-Sourcing 5.1 there is a value list value for item cateories and you can maintain these values.

best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

We are on 5.1, and yes the value list for this item category is created. but the problem is how can we make it default.

Thank you,

Precious

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Precious,

I am afraid it is not possible to default it. The values will always be displayed like they are maintained in the value list value object, there it is possible to reorder the list and I think always the first entry will be the default entry.

best regards

Markus