cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction specific issue in Blueprint Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While creating the Biz scenario with respect to our business process, in certain steps we are not able to use the scenarios as it is provided by SAP. We are in a position to type-in the transactions(standard) in the biz process.

In such cases, for certain transactions, the 'transaction name' is coming automatically.

But for certain transactions, the 'transaction name' is coming as <name not found> even though they are standard SAP transactions.

Pls let me know, if we are missing something.

Thanks a lot in advance. Any inputs in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Best regds,

Alagammai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

please check note 1024116. You should also check if it has to do with missing translations of t-code text in the satellite system. The transaction text is displayed in the project language. Logon to the satelite system in the project langague and see if it has a text there.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Tnq for your kind help. But the note is in German Language. Is there any equivalent note in English?

Of course, we used the same language(English) in both Solution Manager and Satellite system. In spite of that, we are not getting the transaction name in Solution Manager.

Any other clues pls?

best regds,

Alagammai.

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ALagammai,

the not will get translated after a while.

Just implement the note with transaction snote both in the satellite and the solman system. If you are on basis SAP_BASIS 6.20 SP SAPKB62055 or higher or SAP_BASIS 6.40 SP SAPKB64013 or higher this should be no problem. Otherwise you better wait for the translation of the note.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Alagammai,

is it possible, that you have some issues with the assignments of logical components and systems to the problematic transactions?

Best Regards

Art

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arthur,

Tnq for ur interest in solving my problem.

I am not able to understand ur question.

The logical components and system assignments cannot make any difference with specific transactions I feel. If there is some pbm with logical components or system assignments, it has to be there for all the transactions which we are selecting from a particular logical component.

But in my case, it is working fine for certain transactions and I am facing the problem only with certain transactions. Any other clues pls?

best regds,

Alagammai.