cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting message “No usable import/export licenses exist for legal regulation HSCN” while manually release the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed the setup of the New Legal regulation & license type.  When i create the Customs document, the document gets blocked automatically.  When I manually try to assign the license using the transaction /SAPSLL/LCD_CHANGE, i am getting an message No usable import/export licenses exist for legal regulation HSCN” , but i have maintained the determination startegy.   Not sure why this error message, please help if anybody come across this message and how to overcome from this message.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the licenses manually only for the valid usable licenses avaialbale for the legal regualtion.Please check while creating new license type whether you have maintained all the allowed status correctly like license create,submitted,active etc.Then check the valid from and valid to of license master data with the combination of legal regulation and license type.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari, Thank you very much for your input and I am able to release the documents now.

Satheesh