cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Adobe Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am exploring Interactive Forms world and I would like to know if is it possible to dynamically add/remove fields in a form of this kind.

For example I have a program that creates the Adobe Interactive Forms creating as many input fields as my program tells.

Is it possible?

I tried to search if a similar question has been already posted, but with new scn search is impossible to filter results ..

Thanks

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Yes, it's possible. For example you can create dynamic lines in an internal table and use subform to display the lines as input fields.

Cheers.

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Two quick questions for you:

1) Is there a way to adjust position of elements in page at runtime?

2) If instead of a single input line, I would like to create a number of text area decided at runtime, is possible?

Best regards

Gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

1) Is there a way to adjust position of elements in page at runtime?

Yes, it is possible. How will you adust the position? In worse case you can use scripts. Depending on situation you might avoid using scripts.

2) If instead of a single input line, I would like to create a number of text area decided at runtime, is possible?

Yes, it is possible. You can create dynamic variables (e.g. in a new line of an internal table), you can display it as input fields,text area etc, as you like.

Cheers, Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for help

Answers (0)