cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not allow to change the Sold to Party in credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating Credit Memo request with reference to Billing doucument, Sold to pary comes from invoice but it can be editable. we have requirement that the sold to party cannot be editable.

Could you please suggest some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VTAF & select your Invoice & Credit Memo Request Type.

Here in Header Details assign Copying Requirement - 001 - Header-same customer & in Item Details in 3rd DataT check if 004 - Bill.item partner is assigned.

The above setting should work. If they do not work then you will have to apply a Screen Variant (T-Code SHD0) or User Exit & make the Sold-to-Party Field as non-changeable.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Thanks For your reply.

In VTAF, Copying requirement is maitained as 021 - Billing header. If i cahnge this to 001 , then can you please help me what are the impacts if i chage this. As i have not understood the 021 requirement.

Could you please help me regarding the same.

Thanks

Pankaj

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Copying Requirement 021 checks the Billing Header Fields with Credit Memo Fields & copies then accordingly.

In case 001, there is a additional check of Customer Code. If you want to the exact logic of both the Requirements, discuss with your ABAPer & he will explain you the code in 021 & 001.

I would suggest you to apply 001 & check in your Development system.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

I have try with the  Header Details assign Copying Requirement - 001 - Header-same customer & in Item Details in 3rd DataT check if 004 - Bill.item partner is assigned but i get the error soi cant create a credit note.

Could you please suggest some other solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Mahajan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on Partner Procedures tab.   There check whether you could see your credit memo document type.  If so, double click on that and check the box against SP under "Not changeable".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am unable to see the credit memo document type in the partner procedure.

Could you please suggest how i can add & what are theimpacts if we add the document in VOPA.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked in VOPA, i have checked the procedure which is assigned to credit memo, in that procedure SP- sold to party is maitained as Not changebale.

Kindly suggst some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

I think the best solution in your case will be to apply a User Exit / Transaction Variant & make the Sold-to-Party Field non-modifiable.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

For user exit modification to screen fields, check:

• Program: MV45AFZZ; FORM userexit_field_modification.

It is called for every field on the screen.

You should make a piece of code to check some conditions (for example: check if the current document type is a credit note) and if the field screen-name is 'VBAK-KUNNR' set the field screen-input to 0.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the routines assigned in VTAF ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshipathi,

We are using

DataT 052 Billing doc.header        Copying requirements 021 Billing header

DataT 103 Bill.bus.header data
DataT 003 Bill.header partner

I have try with Copying requirements as 1 also but i have not able to create credit memo.

Kindly suggest some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In copy control in VTAF, at the header level data, there is a checkbox called "Complete Reference". Please check this on and then create a CMR with reference to the invoice. It will not allow  u to change the header value.

But the limitation is that you cannot change any of the header data including sold to party. If this is ok you can try this option