cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing conditions in sales order are inactive

Former Member

Hi experts!

I have created one sales order but strangely all the pricing conditions at item-conditions are inactive (w-inactive due to document item statistic)

can anybody please help me to find out why it is happening.I have around 11 conditions in pricing procedure  and all are inactive in SO

Can anybody Please guide me on this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Check this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2125908

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

check whether you have maintain condition records for all your condition type.

Regards

P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to v/06 u check here condition class ,here for pricing condition class should be B as well as check other conditions like discount etc

pl give me back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,,

• First go to header data - > sales tab -> pricing procedure field,  check whether your pricing procedure is determined or not.
  • go to item data - > condition tab, you will see all the condition types here
  • click analysis push button on same screen bottom left side.
  • now you will get all the condition types that you are placing in your pricing procedure
  • here you will find out where the condition type is active or inactive by expand the condition type and also get the reason on right side.  
  • and please check your item category in VOV7 , check the field "statistic value" whether you maintain any value. 

If you want further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

Go to OVKK check the assignmet Sales area +document pricing procedure+customer pricing procedure + Pricing procedure

Its may u missed the assignment

Regards

Ramesh

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Item Category in VOV7 for field " Statistical value " should be Empty

Regards,

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that was I case I'd expect 1) an error message and 2) that there'd be no conditions present at all since the system wouldn't know which types to look for.

More likely the problem is in the item category and/or the customer & material master.  Are any of these newly created?  Compare them against older ones that work OK, if you have any.