cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02 availibility check for a material which is in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a material for which the field MARC-PLIFZ and MARC-WEBAZ have respectively 10 and 2 as values.

The above material has been just purchased and is in stock.

When this situation happens If I want to create the delivery I always have to execute VA02 and repeat the availibility check, after this

the material is available and the delivery can be created.

Is there a solution which allows this without repeating the availibility check as the material is just available ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Firtsly if the Stock is not confirmed in Sales Order, then you will not a able to create Delivery.

What you need to do it get the Stock COnfirmed in Sales Order through changing settings in T-Code - OVZ9.

Here you should leave the Check Box of Checl Without RLT Blank I mean remove the Tick mark in Check Without RLT Box.

This will make sure that evven if you do not have stock, system will confirm the Stock in Sales Order based on Planned Delivery time.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 pcs in stock but in VA02 for today I cannot see in availibility check this 2 pcs, don't understand the reason

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may already be confirmed for another order.

For example:

Yuo have 2 in stock.

Sales Order 1 is created with a required quantity = 2. Availability check confirms an available quantity of 2.

Sales order 2 is created with required quantity = 2. As the 2 in stock are already confirmed to sales order 1, the availability check confirms 0 for this order.

Check transaction CO09 (As explained in SAP note 89362) to see where the available quantities have been confirmed. For sales orders, use checking rule A to access CO09.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

Go tho The tcode OMB1 check the scope of check the dynamic check

Regards

Ramesh