cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor is not replicated in APO via IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing an issue with a new vendor created in R/3 is not getting transferred to APO via Integration Models.

We have created new vendors in R/3, and accordingly we have put them in one IM. The vendor is Consignment vendor. We only have consignment/subcontract vendors in APO, and not all vendors that are in R/3.

We have IMs created region wise (AP/EU etc.) & we put the vendor in respective IMs. Once we perform CFM1 & CFM2 operation, it is successful without any error, but after finish, vendor is still not seen in APO. And may be because of this, transactions related to this vendor are always stuck in queues & have to be cleared manually, doing CCR.

We move newly created plants in R/3 in the same way (CFM1/CFM2), and they get transferred in APO successfully.

Is there any other method of transferring vendors to APO? And if I'm performing the right method, could you please guide me how do I proceed?

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate your help.

AP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In APO check /SAPAPO/LOC3 your vendor by putting *Vendor number*. If it is not there then run report RIMODINI in SE38 for your created vendor IM.

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michiel & Rupesh !

Rupesh,

It did work, earlier I could not see the vendor in loc3 (location type 1011), but after doing RIMODINI, I could see the vendor now in APO.

Thanks a lot !!

AP.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

The vendor number in APO is 10 characters long.  So, just to be sure the vendor is not in APO, search with a wildcard.  For example, if your vendor in ECC is 12345.  Search with *12345.

I believe the vendor transaction errors are a different problem.

Best Regards,

Mike