cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP - Bi-directional communication in SMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How i can create bidirectional communication ( send & receive response from mobile to SAP OER) with SMS. We have SMS gateway, where getting output in XML format. please suggest how i can start? need startpoint

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

Thanks a lot for the reply

I am able to do it....but not able to create required test data.

Where i can get the detail documentation about this standard interfaces? Can i used them as web service without XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tested the interface in SOAMANAGER , using following details

I got following Error

"Error: Error when reading variant "/SAPTRX/POLL_IN" of service definition "/SAPTRX/POLL_IN": Web service object does not exist"

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1124226 conatins some infos about the services.

You should be able to use them also as Webservice. But i have never done this. But there should be general docus available for that.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody please suggest how I can check the standard interface available in SAP OER

(tcode) sproxy and interface as shown in figure

I want to check the interface Poll_in....How i can test it?

Can i expose it as Web Service? if yes How?

Please sorry if i made any mistake for ABAP terms....i am new to SAP ABAP

Please suggest!

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gauri,

if you double click on Poll_In and then press F8 you come to a test screen where you can enter an xml.

Best regards,

Steffen

kevin_wilson2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gauri,

One way would be to manage it through the PI interface using a BPM. Mobile -> PI -> OER .... Wait for response then OER return -> PI -> XML -> Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I use the standard Interfaces - BAdIs (Query or Capture) availble in SAP OER (under EM Component) for the same? to get the query & respond directly to & from OER?