cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS error when transporting Integ Dir scenario/objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I am getting this error when I try to transport anything out of the Integration Directory:

Unable to establish connection to CMS server http://dalccmsd00:50000. Unable to transfer the following transport lists: cs_test (send time = 2/12/07 11:40 AM, component = Default Software Component, ID = 176eb4e0bac011dba871001125c52e50)

Details: unknown exception: com.sap.cms.util.exception.organizer.CMSOUnexpectedTCSErrorException: communication error: XiTransportException received: ClientServerException exception:Unable to find transport list 176eb4e0-bac0-11db-a871-001125c52e50 in Integration Builder dalcxid00 com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Unable to find transport list 176eb4e0-bac0-11db-a871-001125c52e50 in Integration Builder dalcxid00

I am able to transport successfully out of the Integration Repository though. And the weird thing is, there isn't a .pra file that gets generated but when I look at the Consolidation tab page in CMS, the transport I created is listed there with status "waiting for import", however, it is showing up under the Integration Repository track I created for a SWCV. It is not showing up under the ID track I created. Shouldn't the transport be showing up under the Consolidation tab of the ID track if I am transporting out of the Integration Directory?

Help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted the Integration Directory track in CMS, recreated it and that fixed the problem.