cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound proxy with SOAP receiver channel is not worlinng in AAE, PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on PI 7.3 which has both java and abap stack, my scenario is synchronous Soap-PI-Soap…

We have sender  portal and receiver ECC(synch proxies). There is no mapping transformation and we want to use AAE. If we don’t use AAE and go with the regular configuration as creating sender receiver agreement and interface and receiver determination…taking XI adapter at receiver side, then things are working fine. Messages are successfully flowing.

Instead that if we use AAE, messages are failing at adaper engine, I can see error at communication channel "SOAP: error occured:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]"

what additional configurations are required? I have created a G type connection taking the path prefix as “/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true” and used the same in SXMB_ADM.

Is there any configuration required at PI NWA related to JCO RFC provider? Or any destination needs to be maintained there?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Shivanjali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

My issue is resolved.

I configured the following property in the XI Service.

1. Open nwa > Configuration > Infrastructure > Java System Properties

2. Selectt Services tab and Filter for 'XPI Adapter: XI'

3. In the properties tab search for 'xiadapter.version.minor'

4. Change the value to 0

After this i re-created the scenerio.

Thanks

Shivanjali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's 5p.m. on Friday.

I found this solution.

Wondered - how could it help me.?

But it did.

Amazing.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am still with no clue, please help me out.

Thanks

Shivanjali

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this document as a reference on what needs to be adjusted to switch from "normal" processing to AAE processing for an existing scenario:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16242

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I have already implemented this doc, but getting the same error

"SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]"

Thanks

Shivajali

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what additional configurations are required? I have created a G type connection taking the path prefix as “/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true” and used the same in SXMB_ADM.

This is used for the SOAP Sender. For the SOAP Receiver,it is more like this:

Also make sure the the srt (SOAP Runtime) service is activated in your receiver system. You can check via tcode SICF -> f8 -> default_host -> sap -> bc -> srt (make sure this is not greyed out).

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.

I have created SOAP rcv channel same way as you mentioned and services are also activated... But its not working.

Regards

Shivanjali