cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Free Goods Item from Sales Order Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sd gurus

During sales order processing we are trying to delete the free goods item and system does not allow us to do it.

Example:

Item         Mat              Quant.

10            AAA            10 bx              (Standard)

11            AAA             2 bx          (Free Goods) -> Try to delete this line.

thank u so much

venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Why have  you copied your Question from this thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1574478?

For solution refer to Phani Prasad's post in below thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1920021

Also do not activate Free Goods for your Returns Order (IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Free Goods - Condition Technique for Free Goods - Condition Technique for Free Goods)

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the message you are getting? and is it in sales order or return?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Any How ,I think we could not delete the free goods line items in sales order why because this automatically comes with main item from VK11 directly .Please  maintain another condition recods for that material.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

By that time You create another condition record for that material and raise Sales Order .This is simple solution.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Why did you delete the free goods line items in the sales order?Any reason behind this Query.

You dont want Free Goods in Sales Order,By that time why did you maintain condition records as free goods for that material.You dont want free goods for that material ,create the another condition record for that material in VK11 without free goods.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

RIGHT NOW I DONT WANT TO GIVE FREE GOODS FOR ONE SALES ORDER SO I WANT TO DELETE FREE GOODS

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that it is a sales order, I suggest you to assign reason for rejection for that free goods' line item.Then this will not aapear in subsequent documents.

Regards,

Phani Prasad