Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted batch consumed in Production

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have this situation where the user have changed the batch status to batch restricted for this batch under a certain raw material.

But when production is creating PO for producing finished goods, the system select this restricted batch for consumption even it's batch status is restricted.

Is there any ways to avoid the system from selecting batches which status is restricted?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

This query has come up many times in PP forum.

Please check http://scn.sap.com/thread/855281 if it helps you.

Regards

Sm.

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sm,

Thanks for the link.

But may i know where can i find this LOBM_ZUSTD?

Is it in MSC2N?

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Go to CL02 and input the class that you are using for this raw material.

In the characteristic tab search and enter this new characteristic to add it to that class.

As you seem to be having the batch status activated, the batches created subsequently should have this new characteristic when you go to MSC2N.

As mentioned in the link, in inventory search strategy MBC1 you have to maintain blank as the field value for this characteristic in selection criteria.

Regards

Sm.

danny_loo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sm.

I'll try this out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may find that the LOBM* characteristics are not in your system.  You can add them via config.

Logistic-General -->Batch Management-->Batch Valuation-->Update Standard Characteristics

FF