SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on mm43

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Master BASIS, i need your help in editing mm43. just to remove other things in the box and only BASIC DATA can be seen also the next page when you enter mm43 only basic data can be seen and other tab will be removed or gray scaled. please see attached photo.

Please help me about this..

thanks you so much!!

-mccoy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolve! overlapping of authorization in M_MATE_STA object is the problem.

thanks!

-mccoy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mccoy,

you have to definea specific screen sequence in customizing, either for user or article type. Check customizing at Logistics - General --> Material Master --> Configuring the Material Master. Then e.g. assign the new screen sequence to the user. But the change will be also active for MM41/MM42.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your helpful reply. i guess you are dealing with SPRO in your answer. am i correct? i checked some resolution over the net and it seems like everything falls to SPRO tcode. But the problem is im still learning SAP and the consultants never taught me about SPRO.

I guess i need more time in studying these things.. Can you walk me through on how to use SPRO tcode about my problem?

Anyway Thank You So Much for your help.

best regards,

-mccoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolve! overlapping of authorization in M_MATE_STA object is the problem.

thanks!

-mccoy