cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punch Out site passing postal code value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are in process of on-boarding one Punch-out vendor on SRM. Vendor mentioned that they have various facilities through out USA and if from SRM we could pass Postal code data of the person who is shopping to them when Punch-out link was clicked? Based on the postal code they will show the available quantity on the site.

Is there something in Standard structure parameter we could pass that information?

Please do let me know.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

you can use the BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH BADI to pass additional parameters to an external Webservice.

Regards,

Timea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Timea,

Thank you for providing the BADI. I have few doubts related to BADI. Once in BADI if we executed the details and found out the person delivery address, how should i pass that information? Should i have to include that parameter Call Structure in SRPO configuration or not?

I have seen one demo Implementation which is there in our system which i believe comes default from SAP and there they are including values in ct_post_values...

Could you please help.

Regards

Ritesh

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

no, you don't have to add any parameters to the call structure. During the catalog call, the call structure parameters will be read first, and than enriched with the data from this BADI. It means, at the end, the needed parameters will be added to the parameters to be passed, but not directly in the webservice customizing, but in the BADI.

Regards,

Timea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Timea.

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (0)