cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block POs for certain Sales Order Type in Third Party Sales Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am dealing in Third Party Sales Order. In this scenario, I am creating multiple Sales Order i.e. different types of sales order. But I want to block two types of Sales Order form creating any POs. Can you please suggest me the easiest way to do so? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi ..

from business point of view what is the requirement to block the PO ?

what is the reason for blocking the PO... is it the customer credit risk status..or vendor not in position to delivery the goods ...or customer wants to come back later with different requirements ..

Regards,

ash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ash,

Scenario is like, we are creating 3 types of SO from one source, out of those we need PO for just one SO  and other 2 SO we don't want POs. Main reason is they just want Accounting Document of those 2 sales order for Commissioning purpose not for reporting purpose i.e. they are not actually paying anything to vendor based on those SO, So there is no point of generating POs. For Vendor payment there is one SO that I described earlier. I also want to mention that we are using same Item category for all the SO types. Can I change the Item Category to block the POs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You should use a different item category without automatic PO in SPRO.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion  moved to the Sales space.

Laure