cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/CCR error code 181 while Sending PO to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting error code 181 while running report /SAPAPO/CCR (Schedule line does not exist in APO). We have recently went live with SCM 7.1 and only getting this errors code in the new system even for newly created PO. PO is getting transferred correctly. I ran inconsistency reports without any error. Queues are clear in both systems. I do not get any queue when run /SAPAPO/CCR and trying to send to APO from it.

Could not find any relevant SAP note.

Kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What have you checked from CFG1 transaction in ECC when you tried to do the CCR? You can get more details from CFG1 as to why the issue occured. Also, try to observe the log from /SAPAPO/CQ.

Thanks,

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

This error will happen if purchase orders are deleted manually or through system background jobs either in R/3 or in APO which resulted in this.  This error will not get iterated because the deletion occured in the source(origin) area(R/3 or APO) where purchase orders are created

After clearing queues, try iterating, if not goes, check whether those POs are really required for planning.  If not, delete those manually from R/3.

Regards

Ankit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant

Did you check the schedule lines in PO so as to make sure that it is in sync in both the systems? I would suggest that you run RIMODINI for a small section of these kind of PO and then run CCR as a check to see whether this error is getting repeated.The only note I could find out is 1379288, please check whether this is relevant for your release. I assume that there is no development in CCR and this is a standard software issue, and hence suggest to create an OSS message in parallel so that SAP can help.

Thanks,

Prasun

vijaysap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Try report /SAPAPO/POCORRECT to remove inconsistencies.Then run CCR-Delta report.

We had same problem solved it applying notes 1850526 and 1578455.Pl raise OSS msge to SAP.

Thanks

Joshua Vijay H