cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good integration between Sales and MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I'm trying to configure the sales modules in order to help us better support  the sales of our wasted products. Basically we are not a sales organisation. We better know SAP MM for our goods and services purchasing.

I want to know how to set the link between my sales operation (custom order) and my transportation's purchase document (purchase order) or an hypothetical condition that I have to create for .

Thanks,

Oumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If this business is not a regular business my advice is to use a combination between MM (goods issue) and FI (customer invoice).

The connection between SD (sales order) and transportation is made using LE-TRA module but, I repeat, if this business is not a regular or very expensive activity, I suggest you to forget it!

Marian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is some entry missing from standard posting keys table. FI customization will be needed which i am not very aware of

As per your requirement, as Laxmipathi suggested, you will need to implement MM, SD and FI modules.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have not configured the sales part, then it is waste of time and effort to configure this just for the purpose of sales of waste products. Even in companies where SD module is active, most of the time we go for scrap sales through MM ( if the it is a stock value item) and FI module (customer invoice) alone. But you should also take into account the tax part while deciding which way it should be done.

revert back for any clarifications

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Thank you for your points.

Our waste products are not valueted, or they weight nothing in terme of cost. Can we always take this way you're talking about. Do you have a guide procedure to configure MM and FI correctly. Thank you a lot.

Oumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you dont need to have the stock details , you can directly create a customer invoice using the T.code FB70. Please check and revert back if you need any clarifications.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish, I have this bug when I try FB70. May be it remains some configuration in our system. About the stock details, we need to create storage location in order to follow the inventory. For delivering the product to our customers I also buy transportation and others fees related to this operation. Is is a subcontrat PO that I need to cover this part? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please translate this into English and send.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the error message number when you tried in FB70 ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

About the stock details, we need to create storage location in order to follow the inventory. For delivering the product to our customers I also buy transportation and others fees related to this operation

From the above comments, I would say, you need to implement, MM, SD & FI.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish, I logged in in english ant this is the result. Hope it could help. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error message

The entry AGD   is missing in table T030B

Message no. F5100

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where ever you will assign plant with sales enterprise structure and Master data.That will be the assignment with MM.Apart from this if your organization is using third party scenario there you will have a remarkable assignment with MM.

Thanks

Sourav