Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmations for PO's created in extended classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Can anyone tell me whether:

Does 0BBP_TD_CONF_1 Datasource pull confirmations for <b>PO's created in an Extended classic scenario?</b>

I am trying to extract the confirmations data from SRM to BW using 0BBP_TD_CONF_1 Datasource . But I am not able to pull all the confirmations. as there is code in the update rules of the cube : 0BBP_C01, which I am putting below.

LOOP AT DATA_PACKAGE.

IF NOT ( DATA_PACKAGE-BBP_RELCON = 'I1022'

• if this confirmation is confirmed

AND DATA_PACKAGE-BBP_TRANBE = 'X' ) .

• and if this document remains in the relevant system and is not

• dublicated

DELETE DATA_PACKAGE.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

My question is, whether the ODS 0BBP_CON pulls all the confirmations for PO's created in extended classic scenario.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

kedar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECS scenario, you are supposed to extract confirmation(good receipt) data from the backend.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann:

Thanks for the reply.

My question is, I have 0BBP_TD_CONF_1 data source where in it will pull the confirmations data. If you are asking me to pull the data from R/3 , can you please tell me, why is it like that. also, can u tell me the tables and Data src in r/3?

Thanks

kedar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With ECS scenario, GR can be done either in SRM or in the backend.

Thus, if you want to get all GR (SRM+backend), you better extract this from backend tables.

Following tables stores the information about the good receipt

MKPF Header- Material Document

MSEG Document Segment- Material

EKBE History per Purchasing Document

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann:

I want to show shopping cart #, PO's, and confirmation # in the report and ofcourse how many conformations too.

In the Cube 0BBP_C02 i was able to pull all the data from 0BBP_TD_CONF_1 data source from SRM but I am not able to find any records in the report.

When i started analying the update rules, i found there's a code on 0BBP_CON ODS which is like:

LOOP AT DATA_PACKAGE.

IF NOT ( DATA_PACKAGE-BBP_RELCON = 'I1022'

• if confirmation is released

AND DATA_PACKAGE-BBP_ORIGIN = 'B'

• and record originates in BBP

AND DATA_PACKAGE-BBP_TRANBE = 'X' ).

• and record remains in BBP

DELETE DATA_PACKAGE.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

ABORT = 0.

I am having records for Approval status (I10022) but I dont have any values for "Further backend system " field. Thats where its causing problem.

so, i am in the process of "commenting" this code. I hope it helps.

Can you suggest anything else or is it OK if I do this

Thanks

kedar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Here is a mix of already answered threads :

To search confirmations by "Reference Document", you must use BBP_PD_CONF_GETLIST, with parameter I_REF_DOC_NO, and then use BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL for the relative confirmations

Forr a direct access, you can also search on field BBP_PDHGP-REF_DOC_NO, and then get the details with BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL.

If your PO is in SRM (and replicated into R/3), and the GR is created directly in R/3, then there is no reference of this R/3 GR in SRM. The only way to get it it to read the backend PO history.

To do this, you can try to call the BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL is SRM, with I_READ_BE_DATA = 'X'.

You will get your R/3 reference (R/3 material doc number) in export tables E_HEADER_REL and E_ITMLIM_REL, and actual item values in E_ACTVAL

Kind regards,

Yann