cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one sender system and two receiver system with XI adapter

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP PI 7.11.

I am facing the problem in differentiating two receiver business system in receiver determination.

How to provide condition in receiver determination so that data goes to only one system based on that condition?

I am using two separate XI(adapter) receiver communication channel, two interface determination and two receiver agreement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

As far as I know you have two possibilities:

1. You want to decide the receiver with any payload tag

You could use a condition editor in receiver determination or a receiver rule in order to apply it in several places.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Xpath+Condition+in+Receiver+Determination

2. You want to decide the receiver with any information that dont belogs to the payload

You could use a Multimapping and use an UDF or another function to determine the receiver.

Check Jin Sin's blog:

http://scn.sap.com/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it-s-possible

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

Actually I am sending same set of data to two separate receiver system(500 and 700 client) from single system (200 client) using XI adapter. I am publishing web service from ESR for that. Now I need to send the data based on any condition. Suppose if I want to send data to 500 client then it should not go to 700 client from 200 client.But the set of data is same. how to differentiate and where to write condition and how to write condition for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As mentioned and share the link by all the experts you have to put the condition in receiver determination against that receiver...

You have to decide which field of source structure will differentiate what to go to which receiver and put the condition accordingly.

I have added one image for your reference...it will simple...to do so..

Thanks

Chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Search conditional receiver determination or enhance receiver determination in ESR on sdn.

In receiver determination u have condition tab u put ur condition for respective receiver and it will work for u...

U will get step by step process.

thanks

chirag