cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different profiles in the planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum, hello experts

When I open a project in the project builder and select an WBS element which has assigned a network with activities and then start the planning board, the planning is opened with the "WBS" profile. In this view I can click on the name of the activity and change it, so can I change all other data. But when I'm opening only this specific network in the project builder or via the transaction CN22 and select the planning board, the planning is visualized with the "network" profile. In this view I'm not able to change any data anymore.

Somebody of you can tell me why the SAP system is set like this and if there are any possibility to change this?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys

no more ideas out there?

venu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Erhard Holzer,

I've checked  CJ20N as well as in CN22, it is working fine, I'm able to modify the data in both the ways.

Here Difference is, In Project Builder, Expand the entire project and then go to Planning Board, there you can find the all the Project Items which you have extended in th Project Builder-WBS Elements and Network Activities, now you can double click on the line WBS Elt/Activity and do changes.

Where as, in CN22, if we goto planning board, you can only find, relevant activities but not parent WBS, there you can double click on the activity and do the changes.

Both  the cases you can do the modifications for project.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Venu

many thanks for your reply. I know that I can change the data when double clicking on the activity when opening a network in the planning board when opened via CN22. But when I open the whole structure in the CJ20N I can modify activities by only simple clicking and changing directly in the planning board, as you would work with Excel. Did you understand me?

Bye

venu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, that is the Standard functioality of SAP.

If  I understood your issue in different way, can you explain me with an example?

I will try to resolve it.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

see the documentation in the appendix

Former Member
0 Kudos

no ideas guys?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello