Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO BOM extract to BW

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

I need your help, where, how can I extract BoM APO data to BW? which table are?, are there any extractors? If you have some document or link I would be very happy.

Please, helpme

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

You can use the function ( for each material),  the result update it in  some table "Z" and  create a generic datasource for extract data to BW.

CALL FUNCTION 'CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2'

EXPORTING

capid                 = 'BEST'

datuv                 = sy-datum

ehndl                 = '1'

emeng                 = p_emeng

mtnrv                 = p_mtnrv

mehrs                 = 'X'

mmory                 = '1'

stpst                 = '0'

werks                 = p_werks

TABLES

stb                   = it_stpox

EXCEPTIONS

alt_not_found         = 1

call_invalid          = 2

material_not_found    = 3

missing_authorization = 4

no_bom_found          = 5

no_plant_data         = 6

no_suitable_bom_found = 7

conversion_error      = 8

OTHERS                = 9.

Regards !!!!

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again!

I have found out that ECC BOM is PPM or PDD in APO... Somebody can helpme to identify what extractors, datasource I have to use for getting data from APO to BW related to PPM?

I have 0APO_PPM_ATTR, but I think it is not enought...

thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leticia

Are you using PPM or PDS in your project? If this is PDS, probably it will be better to use report /SAPAPO/CURTO_ORDER_EXPLODE in APO.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi!

I think we use only PPM, I dont have APO expertise.... I see the use of a plan we only have data with the plan = S (PPM for supply network planning (SNP)) for the other we dont have data P (PP/DS)... etc.

I have seen it in /SAPAPO/SCC03 transaction.

Therefore I dont know how can I check BOM ECC vs APO someone can helpme please!

Thanks  alot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leticia

There are couple of tables for PPM in APO but I could not think of an easy way of doing this comparison through BW. Probbaly an easier approach would be to read the data through some ABAP and do comparison. Alternately, if CIF job finishes successfully, you can be reasonably confident that there is no discrepancy. If you want to do it in BW only, I would prefer to ask the business the reason behind it.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leticia

You might be better off doing this with an ABAP report using standard BADI's to read PDS data.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leticia

BOM is usually transferred from ECC to APO as PPM or PDS. I am curious to know why you want to extract from APO and not from ECC as the later might be easier.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Yes, but we need to compare BOM ECC with BOM APO in BW, this is the reason... Could you helpme please? which tables do I need to extract from APO for getting BOM data? or maybe, I dont know exist a standard datasource....

Thanks a lot