Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of condition in SD pricing Schema

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a requirement regarding pricing procedure calculation. Let me explain it with some example.

We are selling LCD TVs and we offer different discounts. Lets take monthly discount for instance. We pay monthly discount after end of every month and we are creating provision (accruals) for it like rebates. But some time we also offer this discount on invoice (Direct Expense). Provision conditions have been maintained for whole year and I don't want to change them every month. I want one IF condition in pricing.

ZMON condition is for monthly discount (Direct Expense)

ZQTR is for provision (Accruals)

If system reads ZMON condition record in pricing procedure it should ignore ZQTR value and if there is no ZMON then ZQTR should be posted in relevenat G/L which we have mapped with account key.

Please suggest and standard way or some routine etc? I have attached pricing procedure screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this by using Condition Exclusion.

Create an Exclusion Group say A and assign the Cond type ZMON

Create an Exclusion Group say B and assign the Cond type ZQTR

Maintain the Exclusion Groups to your pric proc  as below:

Exclusion Indicator (D) then Exclusion Grp A and Exclusion Grp B

this Excl. Indicator D will exclude the Cond types in Exclusion Grp B if it founds the condition value from Cond type in Exclusion Grp A or it will consider the condition value of cond type in Exclusion Grp B.

Path:

SD > BF > Pricing > Condition Exclusion > Condition Exclusion for group of conditions

Hope it may help you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Customising:

Trx. SPRO

SAP IMG > Sales and distribution > Basic functions > Pricing > Condition Exclusion > Condition Exclusion For Groups Of Conditions

1. Create two exclusion groups, one for ZMON and second for ZQTR

2. Assign conditions to groups

3. Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures, with Condition exclusion procedure "D".

4. Test it!

Good luck!

Marian

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check defining condition exclusion groups to choose either one of the conditions.(OV30, OV31 & OV32)

Best regards.