cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"handling unit was last posted with material document"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have created an IBD and created and confirmed the TO for a HU managed warehouse. also posted the GR. After this I have moved the HU from another storage type. now I was trying to reverse the inbound delivery (IBD) / Material document through BORGR. But the system throws the below error.  "handling unit was last posted with material document" Is there any solution for this issue in Standard SAP. *i was using ECC6 with Service pack18*

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you received the handling unit into stoc then later if you moved to any other location it will miss tghe inbound delivery reference object link in HU status.This you can find HU03 transaction where TTL content tab.

If the link is missed then you can not reverse the inbound delivery.

To reverse the received handling unit eithr you need to follow return delivery or 102 mvt type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even the Return delivery (using BORGR or VL32N) system is checking for the HU assignment. so it is not allowing me to post the Return delivery. Is there any way to link or assign HU Status to allow Reversal or Return Delivery?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to use 102 mvt type to create the delivery later assign the handling unit Or add in purchase order another line with returns indicator then return the handling unit with 161 movement type.

See system will not choose HU automatically ,you need to assign the handling unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)