cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I configured solman as a central system on a single host and the sld is configured locally on the same host.

Steps system preparation and basic configuration are ok.

Now I want to connect a managed system in solman.

When I go in Managed Systems Configuration, ABAP  and Java Servers are automatically set, but with red signals.

There is also a dual stack in the technical scenario (also red)

What system should I choose between technical systems and dual stack ?

I think signal must be green and not red but i don't understand should i connect the two technical system ? Because this two systems are my solman solution.

I have  connect the BO system through system operations -> create system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u completed it with RZ70?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean ?

oliver_pfaff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

You always have two entries for Dual Stack systems - one for Java and one for ABAP. Systems appear in managed systems configuration when they are registered in SLD. You should not have to create systems manually.

The System Status column is bit pointless – its always yellow or red. It’s red if you didn’t do the “Configure System” wizard fully and after that the rating is based on the last EWA report – which is always at least yellow.

Plug-in Status column is whether the version of ST-PI is up to date.

Auto Conf Status is whether you performed the config wizard sucessfully.

RFC Status is whether you created the RFC connections sucessfully (In the config wizard)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx olivier for your answer.

The problem is when i go to the "Configure System"  for the application server Abap

i have this

So i go to the Landscape Verification Tool and i get some errors

i chose Change Product System but there is no technical system available

when I do that for java server there is no problem I have a technical system available  i don't understand.

oliver_pfaff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its kind of hard to see in your screenshots.

Where you cloick on  'Landscape Verification Tool', try the 'Display Technical System Software' button instead.

Choose 'software' on the left and check if a product is maintained in 'Assigned Product Instances' on the right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my abap server i have

and for the java server i have

you can click on the screenshot to see better

oliver_pfaff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, I see it now

Go to the same place again and set the flag for 'Diagnostics Relevant' - its one of the columns in the first screenshot above.

The go back to the wizard and go out of and back in to the step to make it check again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx a lot olivier this was the problem

Answers (0)