cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export cd of system copy java system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´ve the next problem with the export cd from java system. I´ve selected database specific tools.

I´ve encountred with the next error during the export of source system:

Warning: Warning during command execution: No metadata files exist for development component 'srm/supadmin'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_SUP601SP_C'/'495206'/'1'. Cannot pack this archive.
Missing archives may lead to errors after the packed SDM installation has been extracted later.
Info: This SDM installation has been packed to H:\EXPORT\JAVA\SDM\SDMKIT.JAR
To unpack this installation again, extract H:\EXPORT\JAVA\SDM\SDMKIT.JAR and invoke the SDM command install with parameter extractpackedinst=true

ERROR 2012-05-29 16:01:37.765 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]
FCO-00011 The step packSDMKitJar with step key |NW_Export|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Java_Export_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_JAVA_Export_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|packSDMKitJar was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :SDM call of createsdmkitjar ends with returncode 2).

I´ve following the note 1238351 - Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NW 7.0 incl. Enhancement Package 1 but the solution doesn´t work for me.

Java Export: error in SDM call createsdmkitjar
Symptom:
The export aborts in step packSDMKitJar (Export Java Central Instance) with the following error message:
Warning: Warning during command execution: No location information available for software component 'SAP-JEECOR'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/ '1000.7.00.4.1.20050921171700'. Cannot pack this archive. Missing archives may lead to errors after the packed SDM installation has been extracted later. Info: This SDM installation has been packed to /sapdb/EXP/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT.JAR To unpack this installation again, extract /sapdb/EXP/JAVA/SDM/SDMKIT. JAR and invoke the SDM command install with parameter extractpackedinst=true

Solution:
Stop sapinst. Then restart sapinst with the additional parameter 'SAPINST_SKIP_ERRORSTEP=true'.

But this solution recomended not works for me.

More thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a workaround , can you please copy the file srm from another system which is at equivalent level as far as software components are concerned.

Copy from the location <Drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS21\SDM\root\origin\sap.com  copy the folder srm from another system to this system . Before that backup the folder on the system on which the export is being taken.

After that try to restart the export.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit Dey,

The previous backups are the same estructure and componentes and only we have a portal.. Which are the options for to recreate this component?

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not mentioning the backup of this system .

Copy the mentioned directory srm from say QAS to DEV system , something like that.

The other systems might have the metadata properly maintained.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnajit,

But Only have one system. I cannot copy the component of other system...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

I would ask you to check the JAVA_HOME variable because this is a requirement of Installation/System Copy guide. As the SAPinst failed during a java execution, the JAVA_HOME variable should be corrected before checking another possible cause for your issue.

Also please go through the SAP Note 1120872.

Regards

shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shriknat,

Thanks for your answer, the environment variable java_home is correctly configured.

I´m going to read the note.

Thanks again