cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wh mgmt deactivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am learning wh mgmt. I want to deactivate it. How could i do it?

Even if i create a new mat. without warehouse details, it is taking it by default. Pls help as i am unable to proceed further.

Thanks n warm regards,

Syamala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have already done the set up for WM and run some transactions, then it is not possible for you delete any entries in SPRO. You just cannot delete them.

Similarly material masters also wont let you delete any entry in WM view. That simply means that you cannot disable the WM configurations you have done.

You can stop doing any further transactions for this plant. Create another set of plant, storage location etc, and correspondingly extend all materials which are extended to old plant to the new plant. Similarly you may have to change your customer material information records also. There is no way other than this.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

WH mangement

go to path

img- enterprise structure- assignment -logistic execution - assign warehouse number to plant/storage location ,

here delete you combination then you will check

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shamala,

You have to deactivate warehouse management in Material master With warehoues management 1and 2 settings verify once again.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Naren,

it is still taking the w/h by default..

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shamala,

Please go this path and verify

IMG->Logistics Exicution ->Shipping->Picking->Lean WM->Control Plnat /sorage location and WM Assingment

i think ,here you remove your WM Number and test again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shamala

please follow the below link

http://www.sapfunctional.com/WM/Configuration/Index.htm