cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fire a navigation plug from an other component ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem with my application. I got a "Main-Component" and a "PopUp-Component". On start of the application the Main-Component is shown in background and the popup-component in front, which holds a table with data I can select. On the popup, there are some buttons. One of these is for exit the application and navigate to an other application with parameters. The button should fire an navigation plug in the main-component.

How can I realize that ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards hhermann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add an interface event in your popup component, and trigger it when the button is used.

Then you can create a method as event handler of this event in your Main component and within this method you can start the navigation.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ricardo,

thanks for your reply. Can you please give a little bit more details ? Never did this before...

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

hhermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ricardo,

I've added an interface event in the popup component. In the main component I've added a handler which registers the event from the popup component.

The problem now is, that the handler in the popup component is called instead of the handler in the main component.

Best regards,

hhermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ricardo,

I have the solution, have to fire the interface event manually, works fine for me! Thank you very much

Best regards,

hhermann

Answers (0)