cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Follow-on document creation (PO) for particular partner funcitons in Shopping cart creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I have created the shopping cart with preferred vendor in sources of supply / service agents and Follow-on Document (purchase order) is created automatically.

Requirement : I need to restrict the creation of PO based on partner function and quantity required.

Please provide me the BADI that can restrict the creation of PO with partner function and shopping cart details as importing parameters.

Thank you,

Swetha.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try for BADI BBP_SRC_BADI

With Regards,

Malay

Also try BBP_SRC_DETERMINE Message was edited by: MALAY POTHAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Thank you for your reply.

My procedure is as follows :

-- Shopping Cart is created.

-- Shopping cart status is changed from saved to follow on document and PO is created when I click on order button.

-- Now there are shopping cart with follow-on document status and PO with ordered status.

My requirement is to restrict the creation of follow-on document of shopping cart.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swetha,

what do you mean by "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please send me the enhancement point to restrict follow-on document creation and set ordered status for shopping cart in SRM.

Thank You,

Swetha.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Process of creating Follow on document

-- After the creation of Shopping Cart when we click on order button  it automatically creates follow-on document for shopping cart

-- As follow-on document is created for shopping cart the purchase order is created with ordered stauts.

I want to restrict the creation of follow-on document for shopping cart. Instead it gets the status as ordered(Purchase order should not be created).

Please find the screenshot of follow-on document.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

no, i cannot, as i don't understand your requirement.

Anyway, there is no sense to not have follow-on document for Shopping Cart after it was approved.

Nevertheless, if you want such a behavior, what you can do is to forbid to order such a SC using BBP_DOC_CHECK BAdI.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Please let me know procedure to restrict the creation of automatic PO if the Shopping cart amount is greater than 5000.

Thank You,

Swetha.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE is very helpful for my requirement.

Based on my conditions(total > 5000 and partner function = 19) i have passed the value X to SOURCING changing parameter.

Can you please explain me the importance of SOURCING Parameter.

Thank You,

Swetha.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the system is to carry out sourcing for a shopping cart item, you set the value of the changing parameter SOURCING to X, otherwise you leave the value empty.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Sorry to ask you again and again. I am new to SRM.

I want to know about SOURCING importance functionally.

Thank You,

Swetha.C

Answers (0)