Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of query group to pfcg role in erp system

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could you please help me with the following issue I have. I would like to assign query group to pfcg role and when the user is assigned with this role he/she will be authorized for the respective query group automatically.

I found only how to assign infoset to pfcg role, but nothing for the point above.,

Currently we assigned query groups to users through transaction sq03 in the Standard area, but we would like to avoid manual steps and make it more automatically.

Please excuse me if this is not the correct category for the topic.

Thanks in advance,

Hristina Pashova

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hristina,

You can assign ad-hoc query user group to PFCG roles via tcode SQ10. Please note one ad-hoc query user group can be mapped to exactly 1 PFCG role only. Once mapping is done in SQ10, a system generated transaction is automatically created & inserted in PFCG role menu. You will then receive a prompt to create workbench transport request to capture the mapping and newly generated tcode.

Make sure you also generate the PFCG role after the tcode is inserted and then transport the same up the stack. This will ensure the S_TCODE object inside the role contains the newly generated ad-hoc query tcode.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Sandipan