cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK13 Condition type report customer wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When i select discount condition type in VK13 and select option sales org/dis chnl/cutomer/material there is no condition records exist for this selection is the outcome where as when i select option as Sales org/ dist chnl / Material there is report i can find is this means discount given on material ?. What is the exact reason for not showing customer wise.

Thanks

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahed,

You are created condition type is based on material by that time the condition records show only on Material wise .You want customer wise ,please take a Field as Customer in your Field catalog.By this time you will create condition records as based on Customer in /NVK11.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Narendra

My client want the report customer wise, We dont have access to the IMG data, there is no outcome in the report customer wise and material wise is ok.

Where can i show him the reason for not showing customer wise

Thanks

Fahad

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK i got it know at the time of Master data upload the selection was only for material but not with the combination of customer/material.Hence condition type data is not according to customer wise.

Now if i want to change it to customer/material key combination, what would be the possibility and consequences

Regards

Faha.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad,

i have one doubt what is that,

Did you create any condition records based on Customer wise.

For suppose you are created condition records based on customer wise accurately you will see in /NVK12 or /NVK13.

and also check your condition types have which type of fields maintained.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain the customer/ material combination in access sequence in v/07 above the material combination so that that is picked first. Also maintain the exclusive indicator.

Now you can maintain the condition records. The existing open orders will have the materialwise discount and the new orders will have the new discount.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra

I have limited access coz its been 1 yr after implementation, I was not involved in Implementation hence there is no point of configuration i have done.

Now if change it to customer/material wise i guess it will have effect in future reports..??

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad.

Its very basic for price uploading or implementing in system. When you run Tcode VK11, give your condition e.g PR00 or your customized and press enter system shows you condition table/combinations. Please select customer/material with release status. Here You have to enter sales organization, distribution Chanel and material. If you are doing this some upload or LSMW then you have to maintain your file with customer numbers. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VK13, we can view the discounts that you have maintained for each combination keys for that condition type. So you will not have maintained for the customerwise combination. please check

Regards

Harish