cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a simple HWC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while creating a simple HWC on SUP.
Let me first explain what I am doing.

1.   I have a RFC which takes Employee Code as input and returns a table containing Employee Code and Employee Name as output

2.   I have used this RFC for creating a MBO

3.   For creating a HWC application I dragged and dropped the MBO on Mobile Workflow Forms Editor

4.   This is a Client Initiated HWC application

5.   So on my Forms Editor I get a Client Initiated symbol, a Start Screen and two additional screens linked together which are automatically generated when I           drag and drop the MBO onto Forms Editor

6.   One of these two screens takes the input ( I call it as "Input Screen") while the other one gives the output (Employee Code and Employee Name)

7.   I have linked the Start Screen with the Input Screen

8.   On the Input Screen I have placed an Edit Box and I want the user to enter the Employee Code in this Edit Box

9.   But now I am not getting how to link the value entered in this Edit Box to the input of MBO i.e Employee Code

10. As well as I would like to know what additional things am I supposed to do under Submit Operation of the Input Screen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Patil,

First thing do like this,Input of RFC to create personalization key for input parameter then assign that parameter in loadparameter as a personalization key and assign Propagate attribute also.

Now come to workflow editor .Assign the edit-box as key parameter to personalization key of MBO personalization key .

i think it will be helpful....

Thanks,

Syam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said,
1. I created a Personalization Key

2. Mapped it to the input parameter (Employee Code) of MBO

3. Assigned a value in Propagate Attribute column

4. Then how do I assign edit-box as key parameter to personalization key of MBO personalization key ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a new attribute in the attibutes mapping section

2. Go to load parameters section. and select the new attribute you created in "mapped to" of the load parameter. Now object query will get generated automatically.

3. In submit button, select the action type online request.

4. Now go to parameter mapping section in the properties. map the load parameter to personalization key which you had mapped to edit box's key

5. Deploy and Run.. Go.. Go..Go....