cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP VARIANTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For GATP Product allocation for transaction /sapapo/atpq_parea_K, /sapapo/atpq_parea_R, /sapapo/atpq_parea_W. I created variants to create the process chains. in the variant by default the dates populates (from and to) in weekly time bucket. Assume i created the variant 2 weeks ago and crete the process chains for those variants. Now for this week or next week if i run the process chain it is picking the dates which were saved as variant 2 weeks ago. Let me know what settings i need to do in variant for capturing dates of current week.

Regards

Shruths

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruths,

When you are creating variants for these three programs (and this also applies to just about any other SAP program as well), you have the option of using variables.  When you save the variant, you will be taken to the attributes screen, where 'selection variables' can be made. Read SAP help on the matter.  You can perform the task in SE38, as outlined in 'help', or you can just create the variant (and the selection variable) directly in the transaction during the variant save.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/c0/98039be58611d194cc00a0c94260a5/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)