cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without reference to create deivery and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario : Create the without reference of delivery and billing. Same material using free purchase order and GRN and dummy invoice

i need to create without reference of delivery and billing . i tried this scenario iam getting error in billing.kindly suggest me what i do for this scenario

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I think that you need to extend the customer i.e. payer or ship to party to resective sales organization and then try to post invoice.

Another option, you need to post the billing in background with by passing the error message with taking help of the ABAPer.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

enter the sales order again with the sales organization/distributionchannel/division.It might be possible you have save the order but previously  sales organization is defined for that billing document. 

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear John,

With out sales organisation, how u can create billing??

U are doing SD-ISU integration only

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My answer was If you have entered the wrong sales organization during sales order whichn was not defined for the billing.

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VL01no,fill all required field. order type:LO,item category : DLN, Goods issue date.

Then do picking, PGI ans Save.

In VF01,delivery document number will come automatically,now enter and save.

i think u didn't give the sales organization that's why the error came.

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh ,

Your issue is confusing.

Do you want to create Delivery / Billing Doc wothot reference to Sales Order ? or something else ?

Thanks

Rajesh

Adding link :--

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1425124

Message was edited by: Rajesh Bhansali