cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inter company billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

In Normal sales process the system allows us to create only one billing doc for a delivery. Why and how the system allows to create 2 billing document for a delivery in Intercompany sales IV and F2?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venu

normal process you maintain only one invoice like F2, But based on your requirement you maintain the different billing document F5, F8 ,

F5- proforma invoice for sale order

F8- Proforma invoice for delivery

normal process you maintain the the common invoice and proforma invoice ,  in this setting you maintain at V0V8 level at billing tab , here you maintain order related and delivery related different ,

main settings in COPY CONTROLS at VTFL , Here you will set the copy controls then it will comes

you have two billing document one is F2 , second proforma invoice

like maintain the copy controls

LF-F2

LF-F8

But normal process  not require to two invoices , you have requirement,  at VTFL you maintain what ever you want ,

please check this

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

This is simple query why because the materials(stock) sales one company and other company is acts as a selling company .when ever the customer raise sales order for 1000 materials by that time there is no available stock in that company.so in this case that company acts as a customer to other company(i mean vendor).so the vendor  sends the material for customer(end customer) and also send the invoice for comapny.this company sends that invoce to end custolmer.

only vendor send material fpr end customer based on company order.and that vendor doesnt send theinvoce for customer that vendor send the invoice for company(whose people raise orders materials i mean company) and that comapny send the invoice for end customer.

total two invoices.vendor to company and company yo end customer

Thanks,

Naren

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Think is that when u do normal billing u are  bill to the customer

Where as in Inter company billing u are bill to the customer as well as ur own sister concern company

IN this case u do bill to the customer and same time u do billing to the anther company code also as iv type  U have to  create a internal customer and bill to the IV billing type

Hope it will help u else let me know i will give u some example

Regards

Ramesh