cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery without reference to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a delivery without reference to sales order with help of T code VL01NO. Using standard delivery type LO i am able to do the delivery.

The requirement is i want to enter value in  account assignment tab at line items so that the cost of delivery goes to entered account assignment.(It can be WBS or cost center of order), But while doing delivery the fields are greyed out. Request you to kindly provide the solution so that i can enter account assignment values in delivery without sales order.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

As per my understanding, if u give the profit center in delivery,it will picks the relevant Cost center.

This cost center is link with cost element and then to G/L account.

The process will goes like this.

Regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagarajan,

I want to manually enter the profit center there and not want it to be picked from material master.

But the profit center in delivery is greyed out and i am not able to change the profit center.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

whether the Profit center has been maintained in MM (plant data/storage 2 screen).

Suppose it can be automatically copied to delivery once maintained.

i think this help you

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagarajan,

I dont want to post the entry in the profit center of the material master. I want to choose manually some cost object and along with that cost object the appropriate profit center will be picked. Can i have an option to manually enter cost object in delivery line item(Currently its greyed out).

Thanks

Sidharth Garg