cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client has a problem in Credit management. Client has Dynamic Credit check policy. Everything is running okay expect release strategy. If any customer blocks for a credit check then core user releases the sales order. For the particular day they are able to create delivery but from next day again for the same sales order is blocked & not able to create delivery for dynamic credit check.

Getting the below message -

Subsequent function '' not possible due to a credit block"

Message no. V1849

The above message was error message. I have changed the message type error to warning.

Now I am again getting another two messages for which I am not able to do the PGI.

V1152 Dynamic credit check has been exceeded

V1183 Goods issue from delivery not possible due to credit block

Client wants once release the blocked SO It will never block for credit check.

Thanks

Santanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu ,

u dint get the solution ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please close the issue.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to OVA8 & select your combination of Credit Control Area + Risk Category + Credit Group & go to details screen.

Now. here check wheter Next Review Date is activated in your case. If believe in your case, Next Review Date check box is marked & the No. of Days is 1.

You either need to devativate this next Review Date or mention number of days as 45 or 60. This will ensure that once the Sales Order is released, it will not go for Credit Check again.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu ,

credit check is done in three lever sales order , delivery and PGI level

When u relese from order then also it will stop u for the delivery if u relese from there then it will stop u at PGI level for this reason may be its stop u to delivery the good so kindly check ur credit management configuration

Regards

Ramesh