cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to supress Last Page in a Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In a script I have three pages First Next and Last, my requirement doesn't’t need Last page which contains the summary. If I delete Last page with in the script, the output displays with two pages where in the first page contains all the data which I require and the next page shows the fields other than main window [don’t know why it is triggering].

If i include the Last page with in the script with a blank new window in that, my output displays normally with a blank page at the end.

Will any one help me how to suppress the ‘Last’ page in the scripts.

Am working on Cheques ‘F110_PRENUM_CHCK’ and the print program is ‘RFFOUS_C’ where I want to suppress the ‘Summary’ window in the Last page. Here i don't want to modify the original program.

Thanx

Message was edited by:

Shinoy N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shinoy,

we have the same requirement as you mentioned. We have to delete the last page ( with summary and void check ) . I deleted the last page ...eventhough the void check in the last page is reflecting.

Please do let me know, how to delete the last page.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

I am having same problam, can you tell how did u solve the problam you already faced on supressing last page.

I really need help on this.

Thanks

Lak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to delete the third page, then do it and in the second page, see the Page windows, you need to give the proper windows in the Second page. see whether the second page is having the Main window or not, if not the insert the main window in the Second page

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Thanx for the info, sorry for not mentioning earlier that here am not using the Next page, my First page itself is the Next page.