cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Error 'Order xxxxxxxxx cannot be deleted"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There -

User is complaining about error describing 'order xxxxxxxxxxx can not deleted" while changing planned order qty in product view (/sapapo/rrp3). But when I called him to see exact error it's not coming. It happen for couple of times and user send me error screen shot as well. This is inconsistent behaviour and tried few stuff but could not figure out. And hence I thought to put here if anyone has faced this error before.

Thanks,

VT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi VT

I think the order i sbeing accessed in ECC system nad or by another user....

What exactly the user is doing?Can you get this from the user?

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh -

Initially I suspected that and tried to check with user but he says this is happening for most of the materials when he started getting error. I.e. it's not specific to one material.

Anyway, thanks for bringing that point and your reply.

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

VT

Can you give more details on the error...like...what message number etc...and or screen-shot?

BR

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already asked that to user and he will send me once error comes up again. I will come back to you once get details and if that does not resolve. I just posted it considering if this is something somebody has come across before.

Again, thanks for your prompt responses Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh -

Message number is: /SAPAPO/RRP106. Description says "Order cannot be deleted". There is no messge class.

Message was edited by: VT actually error is coming while setting up conversion indicator at planned order level and saving it through product view.

Message was edited by: V T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Take a look at Note 1663673,

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mike - That was indeed helpful.

When note refers to backflushing of an order, is it for the same order or any order for that material and plant combination?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I mentioned Note 1663673 because it is one of the very few, if any, that refer to the error message you received.  It is a correction for 1612386 which is a lot more involved.  1611236 is also a prerequisite for 1663673.  The earlier Note resolves a problem when you are handling an order in multiple sessions which may not be your case. I can't answer your question about backflushing.

Best Regards,

Mike