Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDN not authenticated--AS2

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi I am working on AS2 interface..

It is working fine with NO MDN..when i select MDN, i am getting the below error.

"MDN not authenticated - Error while loading authentication certificate: java.lang.Exception: Authentication certificate alias is empty".

For MDN,i have created CC and sender agreement.certifcates are properly delpoyed.

PLEASE find the screenshot attached.

Can someone help me with this issue.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you saved the certificate in keystore properly and valid one in terms of date of expiry and hostname etc. Also if you have installed the certificate as chain make sure the chain sequence like root, intermediate and certificate.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

If i try the scenario without MDN it is working fine...if it is certifcate issue, it shouldnt work even for "NO MDN " right? the certificates are place in the right keystores.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you in PI 7.1x and Seeburger 2.1x? If so you can find the issue and resolution points in the below PDF, please check page 8.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d095b2df-9fa3-2d10-568b-d12d99828...

-Zameer

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi zameer,..

thank for your reply..yes, we are using PI 7.1 and seeburger 2.1x.. i did follow the document before itself and created the Sender communication channel and an sender agreement.but still i am getting the error as shown above.

any other valuable suggestion please.

thanks

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe there would be something missing, particularly did you take care of the notes mentioned in page 9 and 10?  would be better if you can share screenshot of your Sender Agreement(with AS2 Report channel), Receiver Agreement and also AS2 receiver channel.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's now working wiht no error... just wanted to check if we activate MDN, do we get a separate message in Seeburger as an acknowledgment message...I see only one message in seeburger which says mdn is OKAY..but now acknowledgment

please advise.

thanks

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to know its working.

When you set the MDN mode as synchronous, it means the MDN is received in the same HTTP connection. so you would have only one entry similar to your initial screenshot in Seeburger message monitoring with MDN status. However when you have the 'Handle Received MDN' as 'Refer back to XI' you can see the referred back MDN via AS2 Reports channel in SXMB_MONI. Hope its clear now.

-Zameer

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

thank you so much for your reply..

I tried with option " refer MDN to XI system" and retrigerred the message and i also received the messae in MONI but in error status..

SAP:AdditionalText>No receiver agreement found for AAA_xxx, D_TS_bbb, AAA_yy, ecc511, http://xxyy.com/mm/rnt50113/BillingInformation, SI_OA_BillingInformationtNotification_V01</SAP:AdditionalText>

and i am usin header mapping in my receiver agreement to overwrtite the entries...do you think  it is because of this entries?

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

>> and i am usin header mapping in my receiver agreement to overwrtite the entries...do you think  it is because of this entries?

Do you refer here the receiver agreement at the last step to send MDN back to sender system?

If so, you really don't need any header mapping as you would be using the actual Sender 3rdParty/Business Service and Receiver Party/Business Service in the Receiver Agreement.

-Zameer

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

we just have only one reciver  agreement in our scenario and that is for sendin the data to Thirdparty system....here i am usin header mapping, since it is a party and we are overwritin the entries...

For MDN, i am just usin one SENDER AGREEMENT..

anythin else am i missing?

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

>>we just have only one reciver  agreement in our scenario and that is for sendin the data to Thirdparty system....here i am usin header mapping, since it is a party and we are overwritin the entries...

This is fine.

However once you receive the MDN back from 3rd party via AS2 Reports channel, then you should complete this reverse flow with respective Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Receiver Agreement (may configure an email channel to notify the response)

P.S: Would suggest you to open a new thread with appropriate new issue as subject line as per the SCN rules, so that you would get more suggestions to get it resolved quickly as well as helpful for other folks in future.