cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing next page in the SAP script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to print the pages in the SAP script, my all the item printing in the FIRST page.

But second page is printing uneceesary with LOGO and footer.

Acutally it should print only one page as it line item printing in the FIRST page.

can any body please let me know the reason for this.

Regards,

Udupi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi udipi,

In the First page  definition, set Next page as First page. when items are  exceeded to second page just item list will be their

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried the next page as FIRST page, still it is printing.

i copied the form from ZFORM and changed the LOGO and footer for the particulae comp code.

but in original form it is not printing second page, but in copied FORM INFO window it is triggering new page, where as in orignal form new page is not triggering. i need to check in print program how exactly new page is trigering. can you please share your views?

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abap Udipi,

You just need to add condtion that FOOTER and LOGO that it should be printed only when line Line item is printed in that page i.e workarea for LINE Iteam table is not initiel then only LOGO-Foter should print. For that you can use /: NEW-PAGE command in SAP Script.

Don't forget to clear workarea at the end of loop.

If above solution doesn't work, please extend the MAIN window and try calling  LOGO and FOOTER in the MAIN window only

Best regards,

Sachin

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udupi,

It seems you don't need two pages in the script... as all your pages has the same layout to be printed..

so if layout is same, then simply create only one page and in it's definition, set Next page as First page only.. hope this will help you..

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LOGO and FOOTER must be defined as secondary windows, Main window must confirm items only. If all items fir in page one main window, no second page main window and thus no secondary windows are created.

Look at SAP standard forms like i.e. RVORDER01.

Regards

Clemens

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Udipi,

In the PAGE tab of SAP SCRIPT , click on NEXT PAGE and then click PAGE WINDOW TAB and remove the window containing LOGO and FOOTER text from the NEXT page which has been assigned to First page.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cannot delete the LOGO and FOOTER tab as if the line item goes to second page LOGO FOOTER as to print.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please explain the issue more clearly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the line item is more than one page, second page has to print with LOGO, FOOTER and line item. if the line item is occupied in the FIRST PAGE, second page shouldnt print.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abap Udipi,

You just need to add condtion that FOOTER and LOGO that it should be printed only when line Line item is printed in that page i.e workarea for LINE Iteam table is not initiel then only LOGO-Foter should print. For that you can use /: NEW-PAGE command in SAP Script.

Don't forget to clear workarea at the end of loop.

If above solution doesn't work, please extend the MAIN window and try calling  LOGO and FOOTER in the MAIN window only

Best regards,

Sachin