cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block on Sales order not getting removed on activity confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have linked WBS/NWP with the sales order, so the billing milestones defined in CJ20n are getting copied to the sales order item. These milestones are blocked initially. I expect this block to be removed automatically once the corresponding PS activity is confirmed --> but this block is not getting removed on activity confirmation,

Any pointers on reason for the same will be really helpful.

Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be a silly question but where are the milestones attached in the project? Are they attached to the activity that you are confirming or to the WBS?

Other thing that you can try to do is delete the billing plan in the sales order and then copy the milestones once again. Confirm the activity again and see if the billing block gets removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Milestones are assignes to the Activities.

I have already tried deleting the Billing plan in sales order and copied the milestones agian... but this does not help. Can there be any config that i should check??

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to replicate this scenario by creating a new test case and checking whether the system is behaving the same way? I would suggest you to try and do that once.

As far as configuration is concerned i don't think there is any from the PS side. Maybe you can discuss with your SD guy and see if there is anything to be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

Yes it worked when i created a totally new project. Thanks for your inputs.