cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DET_ACCOUNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing a problem while creating SC in system. Recently it was working properly, but after moving a new Product category and GL combination system is showing error message as " Error in account assignment for item ".

When I saw the table, the source system is not the required one but it is changed now.

Now my requirment is how to change the source system? can I do in by opening system or is there a better method to change the source system in table and SPRO path.

At present we are facing this problem in quality system.

Regards

Sharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained new G/L account settings?

If not you should do it in path mentioned by Malay. Don't forget to default one G/L account for ProdCat.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Malay   and Vinay,

Thank you for your reply. This path I know, but I amfacing this problem in quality system. I cannot do this in SPRO. I have to move a tranport request, But quality system detials will not be there in development system.

I think tis can be done only thorugh client opening, I am asking is there any other way of achiving this?

Regards

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client opening is the safest option. You may also try by running BDLS.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are replicating your material groups from ECC to SRM, then you would be repeating the replication of material group in every SRM system in the landscape.

When you do this, the Category GUID (COMM_CATEGORY) changes from DEV SRM system to QA SRM system.

This category GUID is logged in the BBP_DET_ACCOUNT table.

So you cannot transport the entries in table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT from DEV to QA SRM system.

You will have to do it manually each time there is a system refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil and

Nikhil,

Thank you for your valid input.

Regards

Sharan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the source system for product category in the below spro path for the G/L account assignment.

SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment - > Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

With Regards,

Malay