cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability overview on plant level CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I would like to know if there is a material overview available per plant?

CO09 gives me an overview of material / plant level, but is there also something similar available on plant level?

I would need a list of all materials defined per plant and their availability (most likely with a drill down)

thanks for the help!

GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GB,

Your requirements are vague. 

CO09 is an availability checking transaction.  During execution, the system executes ATP against the material, and the processing power required is substantial.  SAP does not offer a mass version of CO09 in standard.  I suspect the reason is that the system could become unresponsive due to load.

Now, depending upon exactly what your requirements are, SAP does offer many reports that display detailed info from a list.

There is a standard transaction MB52 that will display stocks.  However, it does no calculations about availability, neither from the perspective of ATP nor from the perspective of MRP.

If this report is not suitable, then I think the next thing you could look at would be the Logistics Information System.  I would suggest that you start with Structures S039 or S094; reports based upon these structures are commonly used by planners.  These structures need to be filled with data, so there is a bit of setup and maintenance required before LIS becomes usable.  Consult with your local PP expert, who should be able to help you define your needs and set up your report for you.

If LIS does not meet your requirements, then you can always commission a customized report to be written by your developers.

Best regards,

DB49

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There isnt a directly comparable report that is CO09 with just plant 

But perhaps CO24 or COOIS could help you?