cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of PO reference in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with the display of PO reference in CJ20N .

In CJ20N, when I click on the material component, on the right hand side, under “Procurement Parameter” I’m unable to see the PO reference in screenshot 1, whereas in the screen shot 2 attached, I can see the PO details.

Note: I am already done with the comparison of material, each and every field/tab of PRs and Pos also the network, no results after checking in mm03, md04, me23n…

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Regards

sap student 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few days back we have also faced similar issue like when we have created PO with reference to PR created from CJ20N, in such case PO number and  GR quantity was missing for few materials

attached to activities in CJ20N.

When we raised OSS message for this to SAP, it was observed that in PR table, ARSNR field is getting incorrectl populated.

So SAP has suggested to implement SAP note # 1722488.

Please check this note and see if it can be useful to you.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How was the PO created? Was it created manually or with reference to a PR that was created through Project System?

If the PO was created manually with account assignment to the project i dont think you will be able to see it in CJ20N.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapfi co,

If PO is created manually,you will not see in CJ20N.Are you sure the PO is created by MRP run?

Thanks,

Rau