cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP emails : sender address rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have configured SCOT in our servers and are able to successfully send and receive emails.

Our default domain is MyCompany.com, now the problem is our support vender has domain as SupportCompany.com.

So for support vendors users the emails address in SU01 is mentioned as Name@SupportCompany.com.

When they try to send emails using their User-ID they get a delivery failure saying - Sender address rejected: not owned by user auth@MyCompany.com

I understand this issue is because SMTP server allows sender to have ID on domain MyCompany.com and it does not authenticate sender ID of domain SupportCompany.com

My Question is, how can we allow the sender of domain SupportCompany.com at the SMTP server ?? I understand this is not specifically a SAP setting but if some of you have some Ideas or suggestions then that will really be helpful.

Cheers !

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should probably check with someone who handles exchange in your company on what the policy is for external email addresses.

Also try to maintain vendors email address in SCOT if that has not been done already.

Regards

Amit