SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPSEC2 Non cash SD,F4 display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While executing T-Code FPSEC2 for change in security deposit, when we select non-cash security deposit or cash security deposit with contract account in F4 selection,it gives display screen Contract Account,contract,security,guranteer,Doc type ,Bank Guarantee No. But here my client requirement is need additional field for Amount (Bank Guarantee Amount) also. Please help me on this its important.

Thanks

ABASH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

As per your requirement, F4 help u need to change it only by exits.

But there is no standard exits available for that.

regards,

Nags

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a "Requested Amount" section in the middle of the Non-Cash screen after you request converting from cash to Non-Cash request.

I presume in your scenario this section is blank?

If so, its quite likely because you are requesting the deposit at the Contract Account level.

Try specifying a Contract when you request the Cash Deposit, and then convert it - it should inherit the original requested cash amount in the "Requested Amount" section, in an edit mode.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Dear Ivor

Thanks for your immediately response,In my scenario i am collecting Non- Cash SD (Bank Guarantee) Direct from Industrial Customers.In this case While selecting the fpsec2 ,f4 with CA No. selection users asking in case Bank Gurantee (non-cash SD) Bank gurantee No. and Requested Amount in same screen.I am getting Bank Gurantee No. but not coming Requested Amount in that  f4 selection screen.

If in my scenario "Requested Amount" Blank where i can activate this ? Please elaborate clearly.

Please find the below screen here i need one more field Requested Amount.

Thanks

Abash

Message was edited by: shaik abash

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know ahead of time that the Deposit is going to be Non-Cash, then you should specify that in create mode (i.e. Transaction FPSEC1).

Select the radio button for Non-Cash.

Then on the Non-Cash screen you will be able to key in the amount etc...

If this doesn't follow your business process, please let me know the steps that are being followed.

Also, please let me know if you  have an issue with Cash Deposits as well (i.e. unable to see/enter the amount), or is it only Non-Cash?

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

Yes i selected in fpsec1  for cash/non-Cash radio buttons and also i can enter amount in that screen but thing is it should come in fpsec2 f4 (with CA No.)selection screen but not coming.

Also, i have an issue with Cash Deposits and as well  Non-Cash

Regds,

Abash

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish to list the deposit/s  by Contract Account and category (e.g. Non-Cash), you may do so by using transaction FPD2.

This listing will display the amounts and other attributes.

You can then highlight the row you want and change the deposit if you wish.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Dear Ivor,

My client requirement is: For User easy to Identify in glance,

Ex:  BP having different (Non-Cash SD ) Bank guarantees if any one expired or what the rest of Bank guarantees amount  they want know at fpsec2,f4 selection with CA No.and also they want to know how many Bank guarantees still having each BP.(Bank Guarantee No. & Amount required)

Regds,

Abash

0 Kudos

Hi,

FPSEC2 drop-down (or F4, as you refer to it) does not show you the amount, and has limited number of fields displayed.

If you wish to display all the Cash and/or Non-Cash deposits for a given Business Partner and/or Contract Account, then the user can use transaction FPD1. This will list all the deposits, and they also have a ability to filter by:

• Status
  • Type (i.e. Cash or Non-Cash)
  • Return Date (i.e. can use less than or equal to)

You can also drill down on the line items displayed, to display the details of each Security Deposit displayed.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Dear Ivor Martin,

I hope if we create in FICA level these things should come in CRM screen for user easy  identification please find the below screen here we need Bank Guarantee No. and Amount in CRM level.

Regds,

Abash

0 Kudos

You will have to modify the search help in order to meet your requirement.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Hope you must have already sorted out your requirement.

For your Info:

(In FPSEC2 you will not get things in details)

As the client requires to identify easily about cash & non Cash SD, it is very easy to identify & cross verify about statuses in Tcode FPD1.

Here you will get total Non-Cash SD Customer Type wise (like Industrial/Commercial/Non-Commercial etc) with Total amount.

Also you can further explore these customerwise with amounts. So that you can get status of multiple Non-Cash SD of same customer here if any.

This is Mostly used by various clients as it is serving purpose for Cash & Non-Cash SD as well.

Cheerssss.....

Regards,

Sachin Patil

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

As per your requirement, F4 help u need to change it only by exits.

But there is no standard exits available for that.

regards,

Nags