cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE sender - authorization error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I have PI 7.3 and I am trying to use ICO with IDOC_AEE sender adapter.

I have tested this scenario in the DEV and QAS system and it worked fine.

In the PROD system however I get the following error:

JRA]serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_XIP, Managed_Application_Thread_24, connectionId=11-<IP>|sapgw02|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_XIP, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No RFC authorization for function module IDOCTYPE_READ_COMPLETE. (raised by system <SERVER NAME>|a_rfc

I have used this blog: http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/10/21/pixi-pi-73-new-java-based-idoc-ad...

and as I said - it worked alright in the DEV and QAS, but not in the PROD.

One thing I should mention: in the PI PROD the business system is called: PRD400 (<SID><client>), while in the DEV and QAS it is called: <SID> only.

So in order for this to work I had to change the multirepository property in the inboundRA Resource adapter to the following string:

PRD400=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_PRD; instead of PRD=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_PRD;

Before I made this change - I had a different error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the suggestions in the below thread would help, as it discuss about the same issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2088785

-Zameer

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You error description gives you important details about the reason:

No RFC authorization for function module IDOCTYPE_READ_COMPLETE

Moreover, is this system <SERVER_NAME> (here: "raised by system <SERVER NAME>") your PI or ECC receiver? Because this is where you should extend the authorization of the technical user used for connectivity.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

this is my PI system, but the user I use in it has the same authorizations as the one in the QAS and DEV systems.

Unless of course this is a system user that I should add authorizations to... but in that case - which user is it?