cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call the methods of the controller of one DC in another DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is the I have two DCs, say DC1 and DC2. I have defined certain methods in the controller of DC1 and now I want to call them from DC2.Can you please guide me how to do this ?

I am using NWDS 7.3 .

Thanks in advance,

Sattam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sattam,

Below is the process -

1. Goto your dc1 in wd explorer perspective -> open interface controller -> add the method (the method that you have written inside component controller of this dc) and add the parameters to the method same as it is there inside component controller -> build this dc

2. Goto your dc2 in development infrastructure perspective -> open component properties of this dc -> add dc1 in the dependencies list -> open dc2 in wd explorer perspective -> goto components and then goto used components -> right click and add used component -> give a name(you can give same component name which you are going to use) -> select your dc1 component in the used web dynpro component -> life cycle-createondemand -> goto java editor of dc2 component controller -> call the method using wdThis.wdGet<DC1>ControllerInterface().yourMethodName()

hope it helps...

Cheers,

Sen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos