Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic SAP Logon in Workflow Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following question:

I'am currently developing a workflow application with the Sybase Unwired Platform. The application loads data from various MBOs, which loads the data from a SAP ERP System (function modules).

Within this function modules, there is an authorization check. Therefor only authorized users can access the data. To use this functionality in the mobile application, I have to implement, that the SAP logon data (Username and Password) will be used in the MBOs to load the data.

Within the MBOs is it possible to set the username and password to the corresponding personalization keys (username & password).

In the workflow application, I have defined a screen with two input fields. How can I map these input fields to the personalization keys?

Or is there another way, to implement this?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Patrik,

I think you need to evaluate the user and password one's enter into the code part in RFC ,you need to check whether that user is validae in SAP Table like USR01,USR02,...etc or not.

Why because same scenrio recently developed.

Thanks,

Syam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that's working perfectly.

What I did:

I implemented a function modul with the Import Parameter User and Password. Within this function module the function module "SUSR_CHECK_LOGON_DATA" is called to check the logon data.

In my workflow application, I'am using a seperate MBO, which makes an online request to check user and password. The result of this request is being catched in the Custom.js, if the data are wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patrik,

Recently, I try to build a Workflow project with SAP RFC connection.

But I meet the same issue with you.

I need a logon screen with the user name and password.

if enter the correct user/pass, it will load match purchase orders from the BAPI.

And the user and password also are the importe parameter for this BAPI.

But I did not find a way to bind load parameter?

Could you give me some ideas, how you load the data from the RFC?with the load parameters.

Thanks!

Regards,

Vincent

Answers (0)